This page needs JavaScript activated to work. Rust Tutorials: Cracking the server 2018 - Page 5 - Rust Discussions - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
iDisrupt

Rust Tutorials: Cracking the server 2018

On 3/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, Marikona said:

I think no one have published a system to accept cracked and legit both.
But it's pretty easy to patch if you can follow the code flow.
You have to leave the original appid(so you can be show in legit list) and change some code to make cracked accepted.

This is the same method with which some servers manage to be on the list even if cracked?

I read everywhere that with server.secure=false the server can no longer appear on the list, but without server.secure=false the server cannot accept cracked clients. These servers (attached image) are on the cracked client's list even if cracked, how can they be on the list?

Cattura-Rust.png

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Marikona said:

Ok, if someone wants his server on "Server List" and wants cracked and legit join, contact me. Has a price.

definitely would like to know this, how much?

4 hours ago, makingaserver said:

definitely would like to know this, how much?

I originally started to sell the method, he scammed me out of it. I sell it, it's only 5$.

discord: Miko#6622

I changed the assembly-CSharp file but it changed itself back everytimes i start the server

i run the server by the dedicate server files from the official site, should i use your manager instead?

25 minutes ago, anhduc said:

I changed the assembly-CSharp file but it changed itself back everytimes i start the server

i run the server by the dedicate server files from the official site, should i use your manager instead?

You need to make sure your saving it. And if your installing oxide/uMod you need to modify the Assembly-CSharp provided by them.

On 3/30/2019 at 2:17 PM, ZuperServer said:

I think no one have published a system to accept cracked and legit both.
But it's pretty easy to patch if you can follow the code flow.
You have to leave the original appid(so you can be show in legit list) and change some code to make cracked accepted.

Not true,  We ( Rusticaland )  run a Server where you can connect with both,  we also have several Legit-Rust players on the Server.

Made the Servercrack myself, - custom steamapi64  and steamclient.dll   
But even if i did that ,  i cant manage to let our server show on the 480 - appid   - ingame serverlist.....

well, didnt manage to figure out yet-  as i dont have any time really for that

would love to know tho, if someone is willing to share 

ah btw-   I find it specially really wierd, that ingame serverbrowser doesnt show us at all.  but if you click on your steam - view - Servers, 

and enter our ip/dns.   it displays it just normally.....  

36 minutes ago, Crushed Ice said:

Not true,  We ( Rusticaland )  run a Server where you can connect with both,  we also have several Legit-Rust players on the Server.

But even if i did that ,  i cant manage to let our server show on the 480 - appid   - ingame serverlist.....

ah btw-   I find it specially really wierd, that ingame serverbrowser doesnt show us at all.  but if you click on your steam - view - Servers, 

There is a ban list in place for dirty servers like ours so it doesn't show on the in-game browser because of that. showing on the 480 list you need to change your appid in the assembly

30 minutes ago, KahunaElGrande said:

There is a ban list in place for dirty servers like ours so it doesn't show on the in-game browser because of that. showing on the 480 list you need to change your appid in the assembly

Well...   that it doesnt appear on the Normal list ...  is pretty obvious  and to expected.
Im talking about the 480 list ofc.

If it would be so ez , with just changing the Rust defines - appid to 480, i wouldnt post on here...

as i said. we got our own steamapi and stuff,  so i got a pretty good knowledge.

but on this point im running into a wall.

Or i just dont see the obvious thing todo while digging in their steamworks Net wrapper  

Edit:
I compared the servers on the 480 ingame list with my testserver.....

and yea.  i was right,  i tried way to complicated things.  

As i had always Server.secure 0  and encryption 1  as this worked for our main server + own steamapi , to accept every client.

With secure 1 it shows up on the list.  mhm..  

I think a workaround would be creating a dummy application with the steamworks to act as a dummy server for the 480 list.

We too also have a custom crack to allow both legit and cracked players join. We also showed on the legit list for a while but facepunch every now and then finds out and they blacklist us.

You can keep track of your on the blacklist busing this API: https://api.facepunch.com/api/public/manifest?public_key=j0VF6sNnzn9rwt9qTZtI02zTYK8PRdN1

Sounds interesting.. 
Ive already looked a bit into their new Facepunch.Steamworks dll  
They really just packed the whole steamworks as c# wrapper in there.

Before there wasnt really a whole lot ,  now it seems- so far -  that you can do actually a lot , if you spend some time with it ,
Like re-routing the calls from the imports of steamapi64 , to a custom one .

Currently just playing around with it a bit. 
Giving the idea some thought , making a dummy. 
Possibly rerouting the connecting users? ..  

Hi, I'm having trouble cracking the Rust client, I've tried SmartSteamEmu and LumaEmu and can't get it to work. I've successfully cracked the server with dnSpy, and I can join my own server with Knight's Table client that I downloaded from their site. Does anyone know what did they use to crack the game client?

35 minutes ago, Asassin said:

Hi, how can I crack my rust 2057 server to play it offline and that I don't get the error Steam auth failed and let me connect

First post has all the info you just need to look.

37 minutes ago, KahunaElGrande said:

La primera publicación tiene toda la información que solo necesitas mirar.

I have looked but the file Assembly-CSharp.dll already comes by default as it is in the guide download my server from rusteo.com not from steam cmd but still I get the same error steam auth failed I use the same versions server and client downloaded from the same web

Till new update on 2215 no one can connect anymore to my server

It was working to start server and after it started to put in console server.secure false and server.encryption 0 now when I do that seems like nothing happend like it dont save or accept the commands but in console its all ok

When I put the both commands on start.bat all can connect through F1 but not showing in list anyone a solution for that?

And maybe how to allow both clients cracked and buyed?

On 6/23/2019 at 8:34 PM, Crushed Ice said:

Clearly you guys and many others have figured this out. Please share your findings with me? I would love to have my South African server show in the server list as well 🙂

At this stage I am running the server with secure false and encryption disabled. So cracked clients can connect, but server wont show in the list. 😞