This page needs JavaScript activated to work. [ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients) - Rust Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
LoL Esports 24/7

[ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients)

Sin_titulo-222.png

Server OFF

x2 , TP , HOME , KITS , REMOVE , FRIENDS & MORE.
Plugins: PrivateMessages , /report , AntiCheat , AntiVPN , Register System and plugins to ban and help the server.
Server update every month.
Web: http://ucantsurvive.com
Ranking: http://rank.ucantsurvive.com/
Discord: click!

IP: client.connect cracked.uCantSurvive.com:28215

Edited by LoL Esports 24/7
update

On 1/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

i skip this update the v2140 and wait to the next about the day 07/02

Okay, thx for info.

Hola, la verdad que busco algún servidor que se pueda hablar español también, además de tener admins activos o con los cual se pueda hablar por algún tipo de lugar, ya que siempre que entro a algún server está infestado de hackers. Gracias!

Hello, the truth is that I am looking for a server that can speak Spanish also that we have active administrators with whom you can speak in a kind of place, whenever you enter a server is infested with hackers. Thank you

34 minutes ago, SpyTeV said:

Hola, la verdad que busco algún servidor que se pueda hablar español también, además de tener admins activos o con los cual se pueda hablar por algún tipo de lugar, ya que siempre que entro a algún server está infestado de hackers. Gracias!

Hello, the truth is that I am looking for a server that can speak Spanish also that we have active administrators with whom you can speak in a kind of place, whenever you enter a server is infested with hackers. Thank you

Hello , the next wipe is the day 9/02 , and half of the players speak Spanish.

you're welcome , can join in the discord if you want. 

Edited by LoL Esports 24/7
fix

dont join this shit server its literally full of hackers most the mods are hackers also. I farmed all day to piss off 1 guy that has some type of crazy hack that made it so i could not connect while he raided my base. I was getting 100% packet loss for about 45 mins the entire time he raided me now imable to connect so either the admin or mods are giving out ip addresses to hackers or there is some new crazy rust hack. but dont waste your time on this shit server.

funny as soon as i said something about it in chat the mod muted me and the guy named 123 thanked him join this server for ripe admin abuse mods are running around with full metal gear and aks but no body can craft them as they block work bench level 3 for a week or so im guessing the admin is spawning kits in for them not fun at all to work all day farming for rampant admin abuse.

1 hour ago, Rustking said:

dont join this shit server its literally full of hackers most the mods are hackers also. I farmed all day to piss off 1 guy that has some type of crazy hack that made it so i could not connect while he raided my base. I was getting 100% packet loss for about 45 mins the entire time he raided me now imable to connect so either the admin or mods are giving out ip addresses to hackers or there is some new crazy rust hack. but dont waste your time on this shit server.

48 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

Dont cry dude , only me are admin and i dont play... and the mods only can do /ban and /mute.

what abuse? you are the tipical noob cry because get raid.... bye kid.

he said everything right
its full of cheaters
and mods are abusing and breaking rules