This page needs JavaScript activated to work. [ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients) - Page 2 - Rust Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
LoL Esports 24/7

[ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients)

20 minutes ago, 3Ld4D said:

he said everything right
its full of cheaters
and mods are abusing and breaking rules

you are mad because you server are dead? or why u come here with fake info? iknow 0 abuse on my server NEVER!

u can say more shit if you want.... and why my server have about 20-50 players? with mod abuse? go out of here my little mouse.

this trash comming here to talk shit... maybe i report you tomorrow to the admins in this forum i go sleep now... because i can prove 0 abuse on my server... i dont share the server logs here because can see th PMs...

enjoy with you rip sv.... https://rust-servers.net/server/144684/

Edited by LoL Esports 24/7

4 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

you are mad because you server are dead? or why u come here with fake info? iknow 0 abuse on my server NEVER!

u can say more shit if you want.... and why my server have about 20-50 players? with mod abuse? go out of here my little mouse.

this tash comming here to talk shit... maybe i report you tomorrow to the admins in this forum i go sleep now... because i can prove 0 abuse on my server... i dont share the server logs here because can see th PMs...

enjoy with you rip sv....

1st i opned my server yester day

2nd you might as well learn eng

3rd how you can call yourself an owner/admin!

when you are not even on the server

how much ik none of the admins are spansh.

but you cannot talk eng so how you will report me 😂

you might as well read rules and then report someone.

S . A . D

Just now, 3Ld4D said:

1st i opned my server yester day

2nd you might as well learn eng

3rd how you can call yourself an owner/admin!

when you are not even on the server

i dont play rust in the last 2 years.... i can mannage my server from the console and discord... and i can loggin if i need and the mods play and cant do nothing , only test , band and mute players....

i dont give a fuck when you open you server... i say enjoy with you dead server , and about my english not is my main language but idk why are losing my time with 1 kid....

1 minute ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

i dont play rust in the last 2 years.... i can mannage my server from the console and discord... and i can loggin if i need and the mods play and cant do nothing , only test , band and mute players....

i dont give a fuck when you open you server... i say enjoy with you dead server , and about my english not is my main language but idk why are losing my time with 1 kid....

eng isn't my main lang too so...

also you might as well read 2. post rule

"A team member has deemed your server to be unfit for the players"

translate that

and admin/owner is supposed to help ppl,ban/spectate cheaters

1 minute ago, 3Ld4D said:

eng no es mi lang principal también, así que ...

También puedes leer la regla de publicación.

"Un miembro del equipo ha considerado que su servidor no es apto para los jugadores"

traduce eso

y se supone que admin / owner ayuda a ppl, ban / spectate cheaters

go ban/spectate cheaters on you server dude... oh no.... 0 players. 
😥

good night ma frend

go ban/spectate cheaters on you server dude... oh no.... 0 players. 
😥

good night ma frend

i wouls rather have 5 normal players than 20 cheaters and 5 mod abusers

and how you are so sure that they don't abuse when you are not even on the server

they can temporary ban/kick players and raid them

5 hours ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

Dont cry dude , only me are admin and i dont play... and the mods only can do /ban and /mute.

what abuse? you are the tipical noob cry because get raid.... bye kid.

Imfar from a noob i have over 9,000 hours in rust kid. I am only upset because i waste a whole day for your mods to give favors to certain people. Imnot the only person saying this. How about ur boy Navys He says he is on OCB dick so he can get ak on day one. that is abuse kid.  

No one should be subject to spawned in items and the shit that happens on ur server. It seems u guys take advantage of all the noob players also.

I ENCOUNTERED 3 PEOPLE AT MY BASE i KILLED ALL 3 i thern get called a hacker for headshotting a dude that was 6 meters away from me with a lr300 I then cannot connect to server for 45 mins then i can magically connect to find all 3 people have raided my base. This is abuse. vI should not be denied access so that friends of mods can raid me.

Also all your mods are roaming in full metal gear with aks and boltys raiding with c4 but yet no one can craft a workbench level 3 because it has a delay how are mods getting an endless supply of level 3 gear to mess with all the other players?

3 hours ago, 3Ld4D said:

you are lying to yourself

also didn't you go to sleep?

Ill come play on your server. No need to suport this biased mod abuser server.

they should rename this to youcantsurvivethehackerslol

Edited by Rustking

5 minutes ago, Rustking said:

Imfar from a noob i have over 9,000 hours in rust kid. I am only upset because i waste a whole day for your mods to give favors to certain people. Imnot the only person saying this. How about ur boy Navys He says he is on OCB dick so he can get ak on day one. that is abuse kid.  

No one should be subject to spawned in items and the shit that happens on ur server. It seems u guys take advantage of all the noob players also.

9k horus and play on cracked servers? ofc go out of here fucking rat kid.

I never give 1 item to any player , but you have 9k horus and can get full equip without wbl v3?

fucking trash players. cry more you 9k and check yyou kdr: 9f72d70b42a00386180acc942c08f569.png
https://gyazo.com/9f72d70b42a00386180acc942c08f569

3 hours ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

I never give 1 item to any player , but you have 9k horus and can get full equip without wbl v3?

fucking trash players. cry more you 9k and check yyou kdr: 9f72d70b42a00386180acc942c08f569.png

80% of your players u instantly lag once you encounter them kid

single diget iq

how he can have good kdr when u get gang banged by cheaters and mods with aks when u have a bow

I have experienced it you donteven play on your server so how do you know its not happening.  Your mods also act like they friendly and shoot u in the back and loot you. You should really go look at your server and try to fix that instead you trying to attack me haha you are simple minded 

Rly guys you are so noobs in this game... and call all players hacks and admins abuse....

In my server are blocked the workbench lvl 3 the first 4 days , and the players are full gear with AK and full HQ the second day AND??????

not is my problem in you are noobs and cant get items.

2 minutes ago, 3Ld4D said:

are u blind? 😂

it says gameban

i don't want to waste my time to get proof

you're wasting your time talking shit and lies

who get ban for no reason?
Edited by LoL Esports 24/7

I got plenty of itemsthe point is your mods have an endless supply of full metal gear and guns all level 3 that cant be crafted they are not getting it all from air drops but then again since they have ESP and aimbot the run to every airdrop and get them before the legit players can find them. thats ur problem buddy not mine.

Just now, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

you're wasting your time talking shit and lies

also mods aren't supposed to play.

instead they are supposed to watch for cheaters,help players

not to play/fu*k around and abuse

how u know its a lie when u don't even know whats happening at your server

secondly, my ban has nothing to do with this situation and the fact u bring it up just shows how low you are.  I can explain the ban and show proof from where it came from but i dont need to explain anything to you. I know my character Imnot one of the cancer kids u got roaming on ur server but hey if they pay VIP u don't mine money over everything huh?