This page needs JavaScript activated to work. [ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients) - Page 3 - Rust Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
LoL Esports 24/7

[ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients)

Recommended Posts

btw they weed out hacker by giving them 5 mins to download teamviewer... to check them haha you know how many hackers are fulling you they can instantly unplug they usb with hacks and u would not know the difference. you think looking in Teamviewer you can spot hackers ya maybe some dumb ones get a real anticheat skid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3Ld4D said:

also mods aren't supposed to play.

instead they are supposed to watch for cheaters,help players

not to play/fu*k around and abuse

 

how u know its a lie when u don't even know whats happening at your server

i dont need lie my server have +1 year and i have the server logs hahaha i can prove never do admin abuse on my server....

63036272d6fd4fc327c99d818c0fba12.png
https://gyazo.com/63036272d6fd4fc327c99d818c0fba12

877be0bffc9d3927ab6020845b04f783.png
https://gyazo.com/877be0bffc9d3927ab6020845b04f783

i can prove easy never do admin abuse , but i dont share this with a retards guys like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

i dont need lie my server have +1 year and i have the server logs hahaha i can prove never do admin abuse on my server....

63036272d6fd4fc327c99d818c0fba12.png
https://gyazo.com/63036272d6fd4fc327c99d818c0fba12

877be0bffc9d3927ab6020845b04f783.png
https://gyazo.com/877be0bffc9d3927ab6020845b04f783

i can prove easy never do admin abuse , but i dont share this with a retards guys like you.

like you can't delete the line where it says that they spawned an item

Edited by 3Ld4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

i dont need lie my server have +1 year and i have the server logs hahaha i can prove never do admin abuse on my server....

63036272d6fd4fc327c99d818c0fba12.png
https://gyazo.com/63036272d6fd4fc327c99d818c0fba12

877be0bffc9d3927ab6020845b04f783.png
https://gyazo.com/877be0bffc9d3927ab6020845b04f783

i can prove easy never do admin abuse , but i dont share this with a retards guys like you.

those logs dont prove shit kid go lay down you trying so hard to show its not abuse but the reality is its happening anyway have a gear day AND ALL GAMERS BEWARE YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SERVER THE MODS FREQUENTLY SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES AND BUDDY UP WITH PEOPLE AND GIVE  THEM RAID ITEMS THAT WILL WRECK YOUR rUST EXPERIENCE.

 

*playing on this rust server will subject you to toxic hackers that can do whatever they want as well as mod abuse and favoritism

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rustking said:

those logs dont prove shit kid go lay down you trying so hard to show its not abuse but the reality is its happening anyway have a gear day AND ALL GAMERS BEWARE YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SERVER THE MODS FREQUENTLY SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES AND BUDDY UP WITH PEOPLE AND GIVE  THEM RAID ITEMS THAT WILL WRECK YOUR rUST EXPERIENCE.

yes i go edit 200 files to you... you are retard? ofc you are fucking retarded

and ofc i dont have nothing to edit because i hate admin abuse and hacks... about 3 or 4 years ago i are admin on rust latino and the server have about 160 players and i leave this shit because the admins/mods do admin abuse.... you cat say nothing about my server , but its internet all retards like you can say shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

yes i go edit 200 files to you... you are retard? ofc you are fucking retarded

and ofc i dont have nothing to edit because i hate admin abuse and hacks... about 3 or 4 years ago i are admin on rust latino and the server have about 160 players and i leave this shit because the admins/mods do admin abuse.... you cat say nothing about my server , but its internet all retards like you can say shit.

 

Yea I would not want to lose that couple dollas u make from the viphackers haha stop lieing just take the feedback and do something about it grow up no need for calling names kiddo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

yes i go edit 200 files to you... you are retard? ofc you are fucking retarded

and ofc i dont have nothing to edit because i hate admin abuse and hacks... about 3 or 4 years ago i are admin on rust latino and the server have about 160 players and i leave this shit because the admins/mods do admin abuse.... you cat say nothing about my server , but its internet all retards like you can say shit.

do you have proof for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so how exactly do you keep hackers off your server to protect the actual legit players..

 

 

Can you answer this because every time someone reports a hacker your mods say you have 5 mins to download teamviewer so what exactly happens then?

 

 

also you dont IP ban the hackers you only ban them so they can come right back with a new steam account you cant lie about these facts. you do not provide a safe environment for legit players do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rustking said:

so how exactly do you keep hackers off your server to protect the actual legit players..

 

 

Can you answer this because every time someone reports a hacker your mods say you have 5 mins to download teamviewer so what exactly happens then?

 

 

also you dont IP ban the hackers you only ban them so they can come right back with a new steam account you cant lie about these facts. you do not provide a safe environment for legit players do you.

just ignore him and his server.

he's doing this for money.

he doesn't care about it as long as he gets money.

Edited by 3Ld4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 3Ld4D said:

just igone him and he's server.

he's doing this for money.

he doesn't care about it as long as he gets money.

exactly thats why he does not ip ban hackers so they can keep coming back and if they pay vip they are protected. they only go on teamviewer to check if they hacking a hacker could have 2 copys of rust 1 with hacks 1 with out and easily restart the clean version to show them then go back to hacking after.

 

 

he should not be allowed on this forum as all he cares about is money and not the gamers experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

Dude i have anti vpn and i ban ip ofc.... dont be retard.

and no u don't ban,

your abusing mods do.

u just let them ban evade using proxy or some no name vpn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

Dude i have anti vpn and i ban ip ofc.... dont be retard.

you do not IPban you only ban it shows it ban if they are ipbanned but you dont ipban them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

yes i go edit 200 files to you... you are retard? ofc you are fucking retarded

and ofc i dont have nothing to edit because i hate admin abuse and hacks... about 3 or 4 years ago i are admin on rust latino and the server have about 160 players and i leave this shit because the admins/mods do admin abuse.... you cat say nothing about my server , but its internet all retards like you can say shit.

You do know out of this whole conversation they never once accused you of anything. All they are saying is to check your mods/admins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a respectable admin would go investigate the claim instead of gonig after the person that was subject to the abuse. I guess you call me a noob since i got abused to make it ok but its not ok. and your server will die eventually. or just be nothing but hackers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rustking said:

you do not IPban you only ban it shows it ban if they are ipbanned but you dont ipban them.

he probably kicks with ban message 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

You do know out of this whole conversation they never once accused you of anything. All they are saying is to check your mods/admins.

he obviously knows and just does not care I feel bad for any players going on here not knowing what they are in for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KahunaElGrande said:

Sabes de esta conversación que nunca te acusaron de nada. Todo lo que están diciendo es que compruebes tus mods / admins.

My mods only can test , ban and mute.

and if any mod abuse about ban power , can reort in discord and the mod get kick from the staff , but the mods never do this.... first give 5 minutes to get test or ban... never ban for no reason , this guys talk alot but where can prove that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rustking said:

exactly thats why he does not ip ban hackers so they can keep coming back and if they pay vip they are protected. they only go on teamviewer to check if they hacking a hacker could have 2 copys of rust 1 with hacks 1 with out and easily restart the clean version to show them then go back to hacking after.

 

 

he should not be allowed on this forum as all he cares about is money and not the gamers experience.

 

11 minutes ago, 3Ld4D said:

he probably kicks with ban message 😂

 

55472f80cc7a956ab7f32f2d68660ad8.png
are you reatard guys?

Edited by LoL Esports 24/7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 3Ld4D said:

look at reasons

Negation tv

and you ban for vpn rly

Negation tv = no test 

and yes i ban for use VPN , VPN not allowed in my server , my server my rules.

 

Do you have any proof of everything you are inventing or are you going to continue writing without proof?
Edited by LoL Esports 24/7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so you show bans? thats probally a years worth of bans how about shows date stamp also the good server ban tons of players daily. you guys ban maybe 2-3 a day? anyway this is not the point but good deflection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

Honestly what is test?

i dont think they have any actual test besided looking in rust data managed folder anyone could fool them and have 2 copys of rust 1 with hacks 1 without

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, KahunaElGrande said:

Honestly what is test?

The "hackers" have 5 minutes to share the screen from teamviewer or other programs to get scan and check if he have rust hacks or open rust hacks in the last days.

i use some programs to detect hacks , you can remove the hack or use on USB and i can know if you use hacks.


And the rules say , have 5 minutes to get test or ban , and if you dont want get test can leave the server and play with hacks on other server....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.