This page needs JavaScript activated to work. [ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients) - Page 4 - Rust Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
LoL Esports 24/7

[ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients)

2 minutes ago, Rustking said:

i dont think they have any actual test besided looking in rust data managed folder anyone could fool them and have 2 copys of rust 1 with hacks 1 without

Is the testing the TeamViewer session that's been mentioned a couple times?

2 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

The "hackers" have 5 minutes to share the screen from teamviewer or other programs to get scan and check if he have rust hacks or open rust hacks in the last days.

i use some programs to detect hacks , you can remove the hack or use on USB and i can know if you use hacks.

And the rules say , have 5 minutes to get test or ban , and if you dont want get test can leave the server and play with hacks on other server....

Screen sharing is not really a efficient way check if someone is cheating unless that person was retarded. But anyone that knows how to navigate a computer will know how to hide it.

You need something that can detect stuff while the game is running while it's happening not "5 minutes later" after being accused. That's how EasyAntiCheat works.

But Rustking and 3Ld4D have fun in our server with 0 players and 13% uptime...

My comunity know 0 abuse on my server idk why i lose 2 hours writing here....

And any new player is wellcome and can ask about mod abuse on discord or ingame!

And my server have about 20-50 players with mod abusers haha ofc , i dont know who can play in servers with admin/mods abusers.

I dont need say more , bye my little rats.

843fbe95bcaa3e6f4f326370ba01c909.png
https://gyazo.com/843fbe95bcaa3e6f4f326370ba01c909

cheaters talking about my server....

3 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

Is the testing the TeamViewer session that's been mentioned a couple times?

yes and i heard he was spreading a rat trojan to peoples computers if that is the case he is using the crackedgameservers traffic to infect and grow his trojan virus.

His exact message to hackers is you have 5 mins to download teamviewer for test www.teamviewer.com

1 minute ago, KahunaElGrande said:

Screen sharing is not really a efficient way check if someone is cheating unless that person was retarded. But anyone that knows how to navigate a computer will know how to hide it.

You need something that can detect stuff while the game is running while it's happening not "5 minutes later" after being accused. That's how EasyAntiCheat works.

Can you help me with EasyAnticheat?

I only know 2 cracked sv with anti-cheat and the ppl say can bypass...

Just now, Rustking said:

yes and i heard he was spreading a rat trojan to peoples computers if that is the case he is using the crackedgameservers traffic to infect and grow his trojan virus.

His exact message to hackers is you have 5 mins to download teamviewer for test www.teamviewer.com

???

0 reports about this.... rly u are fucking retard guy you only want troll here.

3 hours ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

And any new player is wellcome and can ask about mod abuse on discord or ingame!

And my server have about 20-50 players with mod abusers haha ofc , i dont know who can play in servers with admin/mods abusers.

this ban is from helping the admin of a legit rust server i can show the proof kid its funny you want to blame me for bringing up the problem within your server

Just now, Rustking said:

this ban is from helping the admin of a legit rust server i can show the proof kid its funny you want to blame me for bringing up the problem within your server

ofc you get vac for help you friend on mincraft. kappa

ofc you get vac for help you friend on mincraft. kappa

your replies show your level of maturity and ignorance you should not be able to advertise on here without having to be held accountable for your actions and what happens on your server

Just now, Rustking said:

your replies show your level of maturity and ignorance you should not be able to advertise on here without having to be held accountable for your actions and what happens on your server

My server is fine , but you have mental problems dude.

first off all 13% uptime bc i restarted alot.

and my server probably restarts at this time

My server is fine , but you have mental problems dude.

it should state that this server is rampant with hackers and abuse on the topic page so players know what they are getting into :) 

8 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

Keep in mind that's a not a rust gameban

6 minutes ago, LoL Esports 24/7 said:

Can you help me with EasyAnticheat?

I only know 2 cracked sv with anti-cheat and the ppl say can bypass...

EAC doesn't work on Cracked Rust anymore as it was patched. You would have to develop your own, Team viewer is not the way to go for that trust me.

EAC doesn't work on Cracked Rust anymore as it was patched. You would have to develop your own, Team viewer is not the way to go for that trust me.

like I said that ban if from helping a rust admin test some scripts I knew I could potentially be banned for it but if thats all he has against me I can easily put the screenshots up from the discussion and showing the ban

i whited out my old discord name so this dude cant try to dig anything on me and as you may not know Archy is the admin of PGS  gaming networks rust server.

his server was over run with script kiddies and i found the script and helped him to make it detected.

2.png

2.png

I pointed out abuse now he banned me from his shit server for reason Trashtalk so funny

like I said that ban if from helping a rust admin test some scripts I knew I could potentially be banned for it but if thats all he has against me I can easily put the screenshots up from the discussion and showing the ban

i whited out my old discord name so this dude cant try to dig anything on me and as you may not know Archy is the admin of PGS  gaming networks rust server.

his server was over run with script kiddies and i found the script and helped him to make it detected.

The truth is that I do not like the level of these trolls, I'm sorry if at some point it's a bit immature but well, I do not like to be accused of something I've never done and I'm totally against it.
Anyone who plays on my server knows that you will never see admin abuse or mod abuse.

And well in case you want to continue responding I will ignore all the trolls messages, if you want to accuse me of something that is with tests.

nooneaccused you of anything. the truth is you cant monitor all your mods and what they do but you swear nothing is going on behind your back.

your actions show what your server is about. I simply made a post stating how I noticed mod abuse and here im the one banned and you attack me for pointing out abuse grow up.

abuse can and will happen so for you to flat out say it will never happen shows your stupid and ignorant. Stop being so arrogant and own ur shit.

Edited by Rustking

18 minutes ago, Rustking said:

nooneaccused you of anything. the truth is you cant monitor all your mods and what they do but you swear nothing is going on behind your back.

your actions show what your server is about. I simply made a post stating how I noticed mod abuse and here im the one banned and you attack me for pointing out abuse grow up.

abuse can and will happen so for you to flat out say it will never happen shows your stupid and ignorant. Stop being so arrogant and own ur shit.

Why you say this if you dont have idea???

My mods report all bans and mutes to me... and the bans are saved on a MySQL db and have a web interface to the mods... i check every ban every days 1by1 and the mods send SS if found any hack on reported players.

If any player get ban for "no reason" can report it on discord.... and in 1 year and about 6 months only you and you friend come here to lie....

No one can abuse in my server can you understand?

Today you start cry on my server and say: "The mods share my IP to the hacker and the hacker DDOS me and i get dc 45 minutes and i get raided". ( dude who want ddos you to raid....)

You have no proof of anything and it is your word against mine.

add: my mods cant fly , cant vanish , cant tp , cant give , cant spawn kits , cant do nothing , only ban , test and mute , and no1 get banned for no reason.

And you ofc now are banned now , if you read my server rules you cant play here.... u have steam ban and "cheaters" not allowed on my server.

and dont forget the other account with vac... 36ad4c5de3f71786b8d209476a39ad92.png
https://gyazo.com/36ad4c5de3f71786b8d209476a39ad92

i hate hackers and i hate when admins/mods abuse and you try fuck me with this? rolf

Edited by LoL Esports 24/7

ive personally seen mods leak players IP on ucantsurvive.  Also got a ban after playing over a year on the 1 server for calling out the cheaters.  Mods are the cheaters and are immune to testing.  Either case this is a dangerous game to be playing with RATs and no not the rats as he calls his players that report mods either.  

12 hours ago, BLAZEYADEADHOMIE said:

ive personally seen mods leak players IP on ucantsurvive.  Also got a ban after playing over a year on the 1 server for calling out the cheaters.  Mods are the cheaters and are immune to testing.  Either case this is a dangerous game to be playing with RATs and no not the rats as he calls his players that report mods either.  

and you have 15 years. and you confirm you use hacks in this server. i have rec 😃 gg noob