This page needs JavaScript activated to work. [ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients) - Page 5 - Rust Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
LoL Esports 24/7

[ESP/ENG] uCantSurvive MODDED x2 (allow legit and cracked clients)

On 6/1/2019 at 6:50 PM, PossessiveGiddyCormorant said:

like 20 mods in the server. all of them abuse, 1 day of wipe and they had full hq metal gear and aks and m92 likee wtff its abvoius asf ...sadliy the server its a play to win like for 20 dollars they give you mod i bet .. what a shitty serverr

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on our server, but the information you provide is totally false.

The server has 4 mods and none can be given items.

Anyway if you are a noob and people get legally equipped and kill you do not cry please , and provide evidences.

Have a good day 😛

On 5/29/2019 at 6:07 AM, shyn said:

and you have 15 years. and you confirm you use hacks in this server. i have rec 😃 gg noob

no I played just over a year not 15, and i would like to see this recorded proof since i was banned for what I can only assume is my reports of the cheating mods.  Id also like an explanation of why Andres said I refused TEAMVIEWER when i was clearly never asked (in-game chat on discord is public).  My point of view shows me reporting MOD and andres asking me whats going on and before I could reply banned.  And seeing as i maybe killed 7 people in my entire year of playing sounds a little off don't you think?  But like i said the proof is in the pudding and anyone can view in game chat on discord and see for themselves exactly what happened.

We had fun on your server! 🙂
Didn't experience any hackers or admin-abuse.

That being said, reading this topic you should handle taking critique a bit better.
Reading posts about people accusing you is bad. But reading your replies to them makes it much worse.

The biggest issue with this server I think is the language divide. A lot of the chat is in Spanish - I couldn't understand or interact with most of it. I actually took some time off to use google translate on my second screen to understand what was happening on the server at times when the chat got more active. Surely enough it wasn't the most pleasant conversations - people get salty and accuse and rant - but it's rust. But the same sort of "Fuck you" attitude was also present there by the staff. Not the best way to handle these situations.

In the end - this language divide was one of the reasons we felt like looking for another server to play in. Not that it's bad in itself. But it kind of felt like the Spanish speaking staff and the players (vocal majority) were playing their game, and the rest of us kind of just filled in.
There was one group that seemed to be active over the days that chatted in English. But I'd say most of the English speaking players were very new to the server or even the game itself. And sure enough, like I said - we did have fun playing in the server, and had some fun encounters. But there was always this sort of feeling of being held under for not speaking or understanding Spanish.

And it's not that 'allowing' two languages is a bad thing in any way. I just think it would work out great if there was a bit more balance between the 2 languages. They certainly create a divide - which can be good or bad - and it's inevitable. But especially the fact that most if not all of the staff seem to heavily focus only on Spanish speaking players is kind of off-putting.

All that being said - don't take it as an offense or anything. It's a nice server overall I think. Just sharing my personal experience and thoughts as a critique for you to use.

Hello! I just tried to join your server but it didn't allow it since my client is on version 2210, so I wanted to ask when are you planning to update the server?

Server Wipe , map+bp , Now is modded , x2 , tp , home , kits , remove and more.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, The UNkilled said:

Hello! I just tried to join your server but it didn't allow it since my client is on version 2210, so I wanted to ask when are you planning to update the server?

Hi , now is on the last update v2211 , can download the client from the discord: http://discord.ucantsurvive.com