This page needs JavaScript activated to work. [RustBuster] RaidersLand => Level System / Map / Shop / New Radtowns / Helicopter / Clans / Homes / TP / Airdrops / Kits / More++ - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BogdanWDK

[RustBuster] RaidersLand => Level System / Map / Shop / New Radtowns / Helicopter / Clans / Homes / TP / Airdrops / Kits / More++

logo_new.png.0e1d43d0c8ea28a48dea303007f

RaidersLand
IP: net.connect rust.raidersland.net:50550
Anticheat: RustBuster
Discord: Click Here 

The Team

Owners: salva/juli & BogdanWDK
Admins: BloodprinceB

MAKING LEGACY GREAT AGAIN

RaidersLand provides to its players an EXCELLENT BUILT and UNIQUE-FEATURED server.

Features

Starting items
pYReMmI.png

Level System (Positioned based on Player's screen aspect and resolution)
Farm your way up. Advance through levels and increase your gather rate and get awesome rewards every now and then.
VgChSuM.png0welAC9.png

New Radtowns
Radtown runs are supposed to be fun. Well,not so fun when you have to run the same town over and over again. But hey,we contracted some builders and they hooked us up with some new rad towns. You might like them but they'll definitely get you killed.
6cjBU5G.jpgv3I9z4o.jpge9JxvC1.jpg

Helicopter Roaming the map
It's all fun and games until you meet this bad boy. He sees you? He's gonna shoot rockets towards you. You're raiding someone? He's coming too. Not to help you but to kill you and everyone that's near you. This bad guy literally hates everyone and will not stop until someone will gear up and bring him down. Somebody told me that he drops nice things when he dies. But that might be just rumours, it's better to see it yourself.
DxdprmH.jpg

New Map aspect and new Item Icons
It's time to make it look fancy. Well,not too fancy or we'll turn into Minecraft. Let's see what we've got here.

New Armor Icons
Kevlar - Leather - Cloth
sCa7ObR.png

New Item Icons
Just a small example of what we've changed.
lx47kmu.png

New Map Textures (Lag-Free, or so we've been told by our current players)
Looks awesome, makes you feel awesome, AWESOME!
nPNm9VN.jpgiP8nF5a.jpg

Durability and Active-Item on Hotbar
Vertical Green line = Durability (Turns to yellow then red based on durability left)
Horizontal Red line = Item in Hand
gHt43wu.png

LOOOOOT BOXES - Hell Yeah!(or Hell Na!, we'll see)
We've added 4 Types of Loot Boxes: Ammo Box, Weapon Box, First Aid Box, and Event Box(Rewarded at events).
Starting 15/03/2019 you'll find Ammo/Weapon/First Aid Boxes in Airdrops.
IMmo0pF.png

One place to manage all the Features - Your Inventory!

Your inventory is your power tool. Bring up the map, manage your homes, manage your friends, change your crosshair, keep an eye on your friends through ESPFriends, access the Shop, check your Rank. Everything is here, one click away.
qKji4FA.png
6l1Fgsh.png

Maps,MiniMaps,MegaMaps. Never get lost again!(Hopefully...)
We've got you prepared to explore the world. We'll tell you everything: Where the airdrops landed, Last kill location, Helicopter location and Last Raid Location. All you have to do is ENGAGE!
Press N or M ingame to bring up the maps. Also in Inventory press MiniMap button to enable the minimap in  bottom-left corner.

KGk3kIz.png
t7sXBge.png
XkktsjM.png

Those are just some key-features that represents RaidersLand. There's plenty more for you to discover.
We're waiting for you!

Edited by BogdanWDK

5 hours ago, AnwarBMA said:

are this server work ?! when i join thay not same the server it's PVP server ?! what happen ???

Yes the server is active and it works , It's just for few weeks the server is converted into a Full PvP Warzone server . to know more info join their discord here and you can ask anything related to the server and community

Discordhttps://discord.gg/sjrGqq

guys my account on your server is named Andrei

and i played like 10h and i got random banned! when im trying to join the server is saying something with connection.banned

pls unbanme , i don't used scripts or hack

sorry for bad english im a little bit idiot..

Logged onto the server to check it out and i can say that this is the definitive rust legacy server. If your looking for rust legacy 2.0 it is here. Loaded with many custom plugins you probably won't find another rust legacy server as well built as this one. It also does a really good job at blending rust legacy with elements that have been introduced into the new rust. There is no reason not to check this out!!!