This page needs JavaScript activated to work. Rust Legacy Plugins+Oxide? - Rust Legacy Discussions - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
NameLord YT

Rust Legacy Plugins+Oxide?

I have a Rust Legacy Server+Client and i want to install oxide and plugins on my server but i can't find the oxide and plugins...

Where do they go? And How can i get oxide and plugins to install them on my server?

4 hours ago, NameLord YT said:

I have a Rust Legacy Server+Client and i want to install oxide and plugins on my server but i can't find the oxide and plugins...

Where do they go? And How can i get oxide and plugins to install them on my server?

Oxide was supported long time ago by oxide mod which has been also discontinued anx they have changed their name and dropped all support for oxide/legacy rust. Hence it is not available officially online. Still searching a bit on google you might find someone's git or archive with old plugins and can use them but i don't gurentee

On 7/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, ItsFokke said:

how can u run a rust legacy server?

Before everything sort out  Host/VPS you can use ours i am not sure if we still support them, join our discord for general help and discussion with community. Download Rust legacy fresh clean Files, Add plugins into them if you have any Oxide you can use, i can recommend you fougerite with platform Rustbuster as it is an active community with list of plugins/resources you can use for your own server and also if you need help join their discord