This page needs JavaScript activated to work. ♛ Knights Table ♛ #1 ➤ v2197 [Halloween 2019 Update] |2x|Insta|Clans|Timited-Radiation|Kits+|TP|Loot+|Shop|Remove|Low Upkeep|Spoof Protection|&More| - Page 3 - Rust Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MidasTouch

♛ Knights Table ♛ #1 ➤ v2197 [Halloween 2019 Update] |2x|Insta|Clans|Timited-Radiation|Kits+|TP|Loot+|Shop|Remove|Low Upkeep|Spoof Protection|&More|

7 hours ago, SerShanTi4 said:

How to make a stem and nosteam server?

Good answear, i think is private method and only top server have this shit! Maybe someone on this forum can share it or sell.

4 hours ago, Hendrik Flowers said:

When will you guys open South African IP. Not me or my friends can play this sucks how can you block a whole country :|

Probably never since it is mainly you that playes from South Africa :P Even if we would open it again, you wouldn't be appart of it (you should know why).

@MidasTouch wtf man why wouldnt i be apart of it ? i just want a good server with no hackers on to play. I am not the only South African. There is lots of us that is mad as hell that we can't play on there and none of us are hackers or glitchers we play the game fairly like it should be played. Free4all is about to die and rusticaland is cancer. Give it a thought you guys are banning a whole country for ones wrong doing thats not right.

1 hour ago, Hendrik Flowers said:

@MidasTouch wtf man why wouldnt i be apart of it ? i just want a good server with no hackers on to play. I am not the only South African. There is lots of us that is mad as hell that we can't play on there and none of us are hackers or glitchers we play the game fairly like it should be played. Free4all is about to die and rusticaland is cancer. Give it a thought you guys are banning a whole country for ones wrong doing thats not right.

Well you got banned and evaded multiple times. Well non of them tried to join our servers besides you, the only connnection attempts in the last past 4 months from south africa are from you :P 

12 hours ago, Hendrik Flowers said:

me doing what ? I have never been banned evaded on your server. I was playing normaly next day i couldnt log in it said my country is banned :|

Wanne have all the steamids and ips i got from you ? :P They even all match up with your forum account. 

Ok i am going to admit it i was a hacker but i changed my ways after silent aim isnt working anymore. Me and my South African friends play legit we are even preparing to buy the game end of month if we have enough money. It was stuped of me to be hacking like that and it got out of control like really bad :D but ya im sorry. Cool server man :)