This page needs JavaScript activated to work. ♛ Knights Table ♛ ➤ Alpha 18 (b155) |Home|Clan|TP|PM|Oxide| - Page 2 - 7 Days to Die Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
MidasTouch

♛ Knights Table ♛ ➤ Alpha 18 (b155) |Home|Clan|TP|PM|Oxide|

Every time i try to join i get into the game, it says kicked for invalid username, ive changed it in the registry but it keeps changing back to "IGGGAMES." can anyone help??

On 6/17/2019 at 3:07 AM, Raining Bass said:

Every time i try to join i get into the game, it says kicked for invalid username, ive changed it in the registry but it keeps changing back to "IGGGAMES." can anyone help??

Make sure you don't change it in smartsteamemu,ini, change it in \7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Plugins\SteamConfig.ini .. This is when IGGAMEs still reuploads our client if not then no idea. Just download the client from our website-

so, what's the current version of the server?

EDIT: BTW, is the "client" link safe to use? (asking cause the destination site just reeks of adware/scam, no offense)

Edited by Brett Dibble

14 hours ago, Brett Dibble said:

so, what's the current version of the server?

EDIT: BTW, is the "client" link safe to use? (asking cause the destination site just reeks of adware/scam, no offense)

Yes it's safe. Just know what is a ad and what isn't. Knights-Table uses link shorteners like adfly to generate a little bit of a income for work they put into creating the content.

Note: Most Ad Sites these days ask for notification permission through your browser I've been told it's required to give it permission so it can verify your not a robot, that permission can also be revoked after you get what you want.

The main download is a zip archive labeled accordingly. @MidasTouch Generally names it something like GameName_Version/Update.7z or zip

When I try to get the latest client I get Sorry, there is a problem The page you requested does not exist Error code: 1S160/2.

41 minutes ago, madden92 said:

When I try to get the latest client I get Sorry, there is a problem The page you requested does not exist Error code: 1S160/2.

Go to the website and follow the navbar links

Same get a invalid password please retry when trying to connect. 

Using the latest 18.3(b4) client.

My player name and and form name are the same and tried using my form password but still no go. 

How do we connect?