This page needs JavaScript activated to work. LegionRust.com - Main / JMPVP - | FShield | Vanilla | Arena | AdvTP | AdvSethome | Kits | AdvAnticheat | AdvAntiGlitch | - Page 3 - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
DraB

LegionRust.com - Main / JMPVP - | FShield | Vanilla | Arena | AdvTP | AdvSethome | Kits | AdvAnticheat | AdvAntiGlitch |

10 minutes ago, icecold said:

Sorry for my weird reaction but you need to know that dretax and the fougerite team is really bussy with making good protection like you do with fshield

So may you can stop with posting that shit at the fougerite forum becaus it wont help us

I simply was agreeing with the gentleman that a server side anticheat is crucial along with a client side. I have 2 private server side anticheats that run along side FShield because i'm not full of myself. And if they were so "busy" why is the website down half the time? It's been like 4 days now. I also pointed out that Oxide has no bugs, is more stable, faster, easier to use, twice the amount of plugins (all basically c# as well) and you guys attacked me for being "jelous". The thing is Oxide doesn't need to update a mod when the game isn't updated anymore. The mod is finished for Legacy because they did everything they needed to do. We add our own hooks if we need them but that's it. So please stop with attacking me for pointing out what I think is right. I don't attack you for anything.. Having conversations help all of us not stupid comments saying "shut up drab ur stupid!" Just remember that ignoring a problem doesn't mean there isn't one.

Edited by DraB

16 minutes ago, DraB said:

I simply was agreeing with the gentleman that a server side anticheat is crucial along with a client side. I have 2 private server side anticheats that run along side FShield because i'm not full of myself. And if they were so "busy" why is the website down half the time? It's been like 4 days now. I also pointed out that Oxide has no bugs, is more stable, faster, easier to use, twice the amount of plugins (all basically c# as well) and you guys attacked me for being "jelous". The thing is Oxide doesn't need to update a mod when the game isn't updated anymore. The mod is finished for Legacy because they did everything they needed to do. We add our own hooks if we need them but that's it. So please stop with attacking me for pointing out what I think is right. I don't attack you for anything.. Having conversations help all of us not stupid comments saying "shut up drab ur stupid!" Just remember that ignoring a problem doesn't mean there isn't one.

1Dretax has a life

2 the site is getting ddosed on a time that the mod and dretax are not online and i dont know why the site isn't up yet and yes the anti ddos on that site is trash

Just now, icecold said:

1Dretax has a life

2 the site is getting ddosed on a time that the mod and dretax are not online and i dont know why the site isn't up yet and yes the anti ddos on that site is trash

lol that's not what happens when something gets ddosed. I have a life too and you'll never see my website down.

23 hours ago, FSTD3AD said:

I cant play at all everytime i launch up f shield and chose mega server this happens

Screenshot_2.png

I would try reinstalling (make sure you use winwar and the game download on our website). That error is basically saying you have the wrong dll in your game files.

8 hours ago, WiahYT said:

dude? what email and password for the fshield? i dont get it

The one you registered with? Common sense is so rare in this world now.

13 hours ago, DraB said:

The one you registered with? Common sense is so rare in this world now.

wtf i didnt even know i have to register on steam dude why are u so mean damn

8 hours ago, WiahYT said:

wtf i didnt even know i have to register on steam dude why are u so mean damn

IΓÇÖm not mean... ItΓÇÖs called reading buddy lmao

Legion Mega will be moved to our EU Server soon. More details will be provided when I have everything ready.

Whenever I try to get in the server , it displays the following message: "Failed to connect, Approval denied."

To save questions maybe this will help:

I do not have a VAC ban on the account.

I use the FShield thing to log in (not via Steam or smth)

I tried reinstalling a few times.

I used WinRar.

2 hours ago, Shot_2 _Kill said:

Whenever I try to get in the server , it displays the following message: "Failed to connect, Approval denied."

To save questions maybe this will help:

I do not have a VAC ban on the account.

I use the FShield thing to log in (not via Steam or smth)

I tried reinstalling a few times.

I used WinRar.

Try moving your game files to your Local:C Drive. Also make sure you either add an exception for FShield in AntiVirus or disable it while you play.

Legion Main has wiped, we also put in a new height method check to prevent boxjumping. Have an awesome weekend!