This page needs JavaScript activated to work. LegionRust.com - Main / JMPVP - | FShield | Vanilla | Arena | AdvTP | AdvSethome | Kits | AdvAnticheat | AdvAntiGlitch | - Page 4 - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
DraB

LegionRust.com - Main / JMPVP - | FShield | Vanilla | Arena | AdvTP | AdvSethome | Kits | AdvAnticheat | AdvAntiGlitch |

invalid user name or password during register at Fshield i had account on steam and i'v register at Fshield protection so got that Error any help ?

problem solved

Edited by Ahmedou DK
problem solved

@DraB Hey Dude ! Iam the owner from NorthernRust. Since there are only a hand full of good servers (Your server is one of these ) i think all owners need to work a bit together.

There are a few Hackers that will kill rust legacy if we dont stop those shi..heads. There is a new exploit on RustBuster,C-AntiCheat, UC-AntiCheat and ALL other AntiCheats are crap for now !

They use a modified RustBuster Client to join. I will not tell how ( HERE I WONT TELL) but it is easy as light a cigarette. I only want you to pay attention for it. So if a player from Legion says that there is a hacker, you should keep an eye on this guy. I will write u all needed fixes in pm soon.

GreetZ

GhosT

1 hour ago, TheRealGhosT said:

@DraB Hey Dude ! Iam the owner from NorthernRust. Since there are only a hand full of good servers (Your server is one of these ) i think all owners need to work a bit together.

There are a few Hackers that will kill rust legacy if we dont stop those shi..heads. There is a new exploit on LegionRust ! RustBuster,C-AntiCheat, UC-AntiCheat and ALL other AntiCheats are crap for now, even your AntiCheat ! There is a way to join with hacks on your server. Players use a modified RustBuster Client to join your server. I will not tell how ( HERE I WONT TELL) but it is easy as light a cigarette. I only want you to pay attention for it. So if a player from Legion says that there is a hacker, you should keep an eye on this guy. I will write u all needed fixes in pm soon.

GreetZ

GhosT

You canΓÇÖt join our servers with a different client. ThatΓÇÖs definitely not how the authentication system works. I never said itΓÇÖs impossible to cheat either. IΓÇÖm super into server side stuff as you can see here - https://www.legionrust.com/why-legion.html iΓÇÖll know if someone is being naughty. Please donΓÇÖt put my server in a post saying ΓǣLegion is hacked too!Γǥ ThatΓÇÖs completely irrelevant to your post. If you have something to say you pm. IΓÇÖm not against working together either just donΓÇÖt try and put all of us under the bus when in reality weΓÇÖre not having the same issues as you guys.

8 hours ago, Weed said:

so when the servers are wiped, you lose all your porgress? idk i just git the game :D:vogel:

correct

Legion Main has wiped. Have a great weekend! Please use the Help Desk or Discord for any issues.

12 minutes ago, SurgulaCodeine said:

Please help me how to join in the server i cant join give me IP

You need to download the FShield Client that is provided on their website you can't join without it. The Launcher takes care of all the connecting.