This page needs JavaScript activated to work. (aCw) Resurrection Oxide 2.0 PVP Researchable research kits are back - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Revezunds

(aCw) Resurrection Oxide 2.0 PVP Researchable research kits are back

Welcome to aCw gaming one of the few RustLegacy servers that have been running strong sense 2015

net.connect rust.acwgaming.com:28015

TeamSpeak ts34.acwgaming.com:9134

List of Server Settings

Sleepers: Off

Airdrop Min Players: 10

BackPack LockTime: 0

Max Players: 50

Instant Craft: On

List of Plugins

AirDropInboud-Shows ware the airdrop is falling

Custom Loot Tables

Death Messages

Door Share

Friends List

Gather Multiplier

Show Location

Player List

Private Message

Set Home x3

TPR

ZoneManager

WhoTalks

Help i have been banned!!
If you have been banned please remain calm and do not get upset with me I am sorry for the inconvenience.
If an admin came and spoke to you and asked you to jump or anything please come to TeamSpeak or our website and speak with that admin directly
before commenting. I do come and check all the post every few days.
If an admin did not come and speak to you and you were banned at random please remain calm we have an anti-hack and sometimes it
dose bug and can ban players for various reasons. If this is the case please post here with your in game name, your steamID and the last
thing you were doing before you were banned.
If you do not fallow this to the letter or if you are rude and are uncivil you will not be replied to and your post may be removed.

Kind regards aCw Gaming

Edited by kumariAshamaki

On 28.12.2017 at 10:44 AM, kumariAshamaki said:

yes, we have some countries baned we warned them over and over but most of them would not stop hacking and changing IPs so we baned the whole country.

How can I connect your server? You have banned my country IPs

13 hours ago, kumariAshamaki said:

I would have to whitelist your IP but if your IP changes a lot id have to do it everytime you log in id also have to know that you are a safe player

Have you skype/steam/discord or any contact way ?

message to all my players if you feel you have been unfairly banned please go to our site and post it on the forums so any active admin may assist you please do not message or post it in the shoutbox thank you

Yeah u was banned as a safety precaution because our old admin sythetic chicken came into our server hacking and it was known that you two were friends but I have told them to lift the ban we was just trying to cover all our grounds to keep him out I got you covered