This page needs JavaScript activated to work. (aCw) Resurrection Oxide 2.0 PVP Researchable research kits are back - Page 2 - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Revezunds

(aCw) Resurrection Oxide 2.0 PVP Researchable research kits are back

ive searched for a few hours and i cant find a download for a client that will connect to this server, the cracked client i have says it fails steam validation when i run the net.connect for this server. can anyone point me towards a client that i can download to run this please?

I have been falsely banned this morning.

My name on the server is DarkArtz.

Please Unban.

Edited by Filip

Server pinned. Sorry it took so long. ;)

EDIT: By the way, noticed there's two server threads. Pinned this one cause it was the latest replied to, but which one were you wanting, or are they the same? I'm not sure.

On 5/6/2018 at 1:15 AM, Shady said:

Server pinned. Sorry it took so long. ;)

EDIT: By the way, noticed there's two server threads. Pinned this one cause it was the latest replied to, but which one were you wanting, or are they the same? I'm not sure.

This one I think the other is for rustbuster

On 4/12/2018 at 8:20 AM, lean doer said:

ive searched for a few hours and i cant find a download for a client that will connect to this server, the cracked client i have says it fails steam validation when i run the net.connect for this server. can anyone point me towards a client that i can download to run this please?

Leon Deor 

Join Teamspeak of aCwgaming here:ts34.acwgaming.com:9134 and poke one of the active admins online and ask for downloading the client or follow this:

1.Join Teamspeak

2. Find channel named Public resurrection channel AFK

3. Right-click on that channel & open file browser 

4. Download the Rust legacy client.

I am online mostly all the time if any problem poke me. i,ll get you the latest and bug-free version for cracked Rust Legacy

Happy Gaming

2 hours ago, Vlatkooo N. said:

reason for ban?

name: scott

Scott you were banned for wallhacking. we have wiped the ban list so you can play now. but remember you are being watched by aCw security. play fair and safe to avoid ban this time.

Happy Gaming

If you have been banned please remain calm and do not get upset with me I am sorry for the inconvenience.
If an admin came and spoke to you and asked you to jump or anything please come to TeamSpeak or our website and speak with that admin directly
before commenting. I do come and check all the post every few days.
If an admin did not come and speak to you and you were banned at random please remain calm we have an anti-hack and sometimes it
dose bug and can ban players for various reasons. If this is the case please post here with your in game name, your steamID and the last
thing you were doing before you were banned.
If you do not fallow this to the letter or if you are rude and are uncivil you will not be replied to and your post may be removed.

Kind regards aCw Gaming

1 minute ago, Flex said:

Whenever i try to connect, it tells me "Disconnected from the server". My nickname is "Geo".

Hey Flex. it is your name 3 characters make it a bit longer. it must be bigger than 3 alphabets.

use name changer or just change it from LUMAEMU file and try to join again. you will be able to join. 

Happy Gaming.

also, join Teamspeak or Discord for a fast reply or to report any problem to admins or me personally.

Teamspeak:  ts34.acwgaming.com:9134
Discord: https://discord.gg/arMQfvZ