This page needs JavaScript activated to work. (aCw) Resurrection Oxide 2.0 PVP Researchable research kits are back - Page 4 - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Revezunds

(aCw) Resurrection Oxide 2.0 PVP Researchable research kits are back

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys, 

Apologies for the late UPDATE

The server has been Wiped. Wish everyone good luck for a new fresh start. 

I will be taking suggestions and recommendations on our Discord or Website for any change or addition to the server. 

Next Wipe: 7th Feb

Join our social communities here:

Discord

Website/Forum

Or you can simply join us on our Steam Group

Happy Gaming

 

 

Edited by Revezunds
Changing the Discord link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got banned. My name Isuckadick

... well my name was inappropriate....

ive changed it to Watchcat

 

 

Edited by Junix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think the name was the reason surely , and i guess you were on discord too. wait for the wipe we will wipe ban list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello admin i am dvvb i acw server

I got a chance to shoot him 
I swear to God idont use a cheat to my mothers life i dont use cheats pls unban me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dvb5933 b said:

hello admin i am dvvb i acw server


I got a chance to shoot him 

I swear to God idont use a cheat to my mothers life i dont use cheats pls unban me 

What are you even talking? you are banned because you failed the test

hiddenIP (Timing Jumps 68) Ping<333>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first i now what console said but next Console said something from yours country please get out  banned me i don t know what Console said That's why i don t know yours language if you don t believe me give me a chase to test again just that server can i play please get out  ban me goodby:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2020 at 5:50 AM, dvb5933 b said:

first i now what console said but next Console said something from yours country please get out  banned me i don t know what Console said That's why i don t know yours language if you don t believe me give me a chase to test again just that server can i play please get out  ban me goodby:(

Servers are wiping soon this Friday, when once wiped you can play as we also will wipe the ban list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yesterday I was banned from the server my nick is yeelement
I would like to know why they ban me since I have not been subjected to testing ... I await an answer thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, hRxx said:

yesterday I was banned from the server my nick is yeelement
I would like to know why they ban me since I have not been subjected to testing ... I await an answer thanks

Hey yeelement, you are not banned can youjoin discord of serrver and speak to an admin there and they can look into your problem. 

Join discord here : http://discord.gg/6PBcCKd

Edited by Revezunds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Revezunds Thanks for directing me to the right place on fougerite. 

I was checking out servers on here and saw yours. I tried to check it out but it seems offline. I hope everything is good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AxelBuCky said:

@Revezunds Thanks for directing me to the right place on fougerite. 

I was checking out servers on here and saw yours. I tried to check it out but it seems offline. I hope everything is good?

The servers are online since 6 years all 24/7 you might have checked while a restart. we have both the server Rustbuster and Oxide aCw Gaming online as always. you can join discord for more info or support here DISCORD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured that was the case when i checked out your other server and it was running smoothly. I will definitely check out the other server when i get the chance. Thanks for your help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.