This page needs JavaScript activated to work. (aCw) Resurrection RustBuster | Adv AntiCheat | TP | Home | FPS Boost | FOV Edit | Loot Saver | WastelandRestrictor - Page 2 - Rust Legacy Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Revezunds

(aCw) Resurrection RustBuster | Adv AntiCheat | TP | Home | FPS Boost | FOV Edit | Loot Saver | WastelandRestrictor

Pre Wipe Party Invitation to all RUST players. Our both server Wiping On 25th before that a big huge Fun Pre Wipe part on 24th for all. You all will receive all day free kits, Guns and ammo, Armour and of course C4 kits to blow up your nasty neighbours base. There will be tons of Airdrops after every few minutes or so. A lot of PvP and a lot of Fun. we want you and your friends all to join the server and enjoy it there are chances of Events hunger games and also Claim the tower events. Be ready for fun it starts tomorrow and after all the server Wipes on 25th for a fresh new start with a few new updates and changes which will be later posted here.

The server has been finally wiped. Wish everyone good luck for a new fresh start. 

SERVER IS TREATED WITH A MINOR CHANGE AND CONVERTED BACK TO SEMI VANILLA. 

GATHER RATE = VANILLA

AIRDROP=EVERY30 MINUTES

LOOT TABLE = NERFED A BIT AND ADJUSTED

I will be taking suggestions and recommendations on our Discord or Website for any change or addition to the server. 

Join our social communities here:

Discord

Website

Or you can simply join us on our Steam Group

Happy Gaming

aCw Gaming Rustbuster server has been wiped fully. A fresh new start for Everyone 

SERVER CHANGELOG

Wipe cycle - Server wipe cycle has been reduced from one month to 3 weeks.

=========================
Clans - After many months of a request from many players we decided to give clans a try, now you can create clans and have your own team and gang to dominate the server, Profinity or any kind of not suitable clans will be removed immediately.

=========
Building limit - After taking in consideration the performance and lag player face due to huge big base we have decided to add Building height restriction it will also help server to be stable and save objects much better and reduce lags in Rad towns. Below you will see the size of the building limit provided for a player to build.

Max Wood building Height=12 Pillars
Max WoodFoundations you can place =12 foundations
Max Metal building height =8 pillars high
Max MetalFoundations you can place =8 Foundations

The server has been updated to fougerite version 1.7.3 with considerable change in server load time and many glitches and bugs fixed
The anti-cheat system is more secure and been tweaked for players loot protection

=========================
Upcoming (soon to be added)
Duel system- Now you can challenge your friend or enemy to have a duel or 1v1 with command /duel player name
Hunger games arena system with multiple games and kits where the winner gets a special prize

aCw Gaming Rustbuster server has been wiped fully  fresh start for Everyone 

changelog

Airdrops have been adjusted, some lootables has been nerfed from Rad towns, 
Now you can find Kavalar in Airdrops too.

Duel system- Now you can challenge your friend or enemy to have a duel or 1v1 with command /duel "player name"
Decay System: A new decays system has been added to the server, now there will be no more 50 k objects saved, decay system make sure if you are inactive for more then 5 days your base and placable objects starts decaying
it helps player and server both by keeping server clean of abandoned homes and buildings and players get better FPS

Raid announcer: Raid announcer has been added in a system which gives a message once someone starts raiding a base.
so now there are more chances of counter raids while in the raid.

Home teleport: the time between teleports to home is reduced from 5 to 3 minutes and also teleport time is increased 10seconds  i.e from 20 seconds to 30 seconds

Enjoy the Wipe 

Happy gaming

RUSTBSUTER Server wiped and ready for a fresh start.
Update & Change LOG
 The server has been updated to latest and stable built of Rustbuster 2.0.4, Big thanks to Dretax and all Fougerite staff team for great work, faster connections, and FPS++ now.
 Removed the old custom Loot Drop system added new Vanilla Drop where LOOT++ and not controlled, now you can find GUNS, Explosive charge, and all other Items much easier
 SUPPLY SIGNALS ARE BACK.  Yes you heard right we have added supply signals to the airdrops  so it would be worth claiming one as soon as you see it in the sky, you might find your First Supply signal
 Small Rad Town Building radius is a bit more enlarged, as earlier players were complaining about FPS drop, Now you can not build too close to Small Rad Town. The radiation adds to lag too.
The server will remain 3 weeks wipe, for now, I will see the progression and take feedback and change accordingly.
Not to mention this is not permanent, i am testing and experimenting with the finest mixture of players need and not to lose legacy essence. there might be few more changes in the future.
 Nmap plugin Unfortunately has been removed as of 2 reasons the first Size, second it was not letting few players with lower ping to join. It will be soon replaced by another Map by the help of my friend Salva (Owner/Developer of Raidersland)

HAPPY GAMING

Discord

Website

aCw Gaming Rust buster server has been wiped fully fresh start for Everyone 

SERVER CHANGELOG

/Destroy all Bug: An old bug fixed by the help of Salva, now /destroy all cannot be abused any longer 
Explosion Radius C4: once again Salva for rescue, a big bug with C4 (undisclosed)fixed and adjusted for the better gameplay. C4 works as intended no wired box blowing up or anything. The damage is contained and controlled as per needed.
Small stashes: since a long time, small stashes were blocked on the server, with the possibility of controlling the glitched area now we have unblocked stashes so you can use it now.
Wood Shelters and barricades: There was a restriction on placing Wooden shelters and barricade or campfire on the ground which has been removed after the request of some new players.
AntiRaid Protection: As you, all know the wipe was dedicated to finding the perfect balance for server and I felt many players were reporting early wipe Raid as a problem hence I have decided to integrate a system where players can not raid during (to be decided) hours of the wipe. You can though find grenades and C4 as Usual but just can not use it.

==Overall, we are trying to achieve the real legacy feel back with letting players use everything possible in the game and keep the game as close to real with less modding and trying not to make it experimental. I strongly believe in face punch is doing a great job building experimental Rust and i do not want to do experiments with legacy. ==

The aCwGaming Rustbuster server has been Wiped. Wish everyone good luck for a new fresh start. 

I will be taking suggestions and recommendations on our Discord or Website for any change or addition to the server. 

Next Wipe: 14th June

Discord

Website/Forum

The RUSTBUSTER server has been finally Wiped. Wish everyone good luck for a new fresh start. 

I will be taking suggestions and recommendations on our Discord or Website for any change or addition to the server. 

Next Wipe: 6th September

Discord

Website/Forum

Happy Gaming

aCw Gaming Rustbuster server has been wiped fully  fresh start for Everyone

Wipe: 6th September

Next Wipe: 20th September

C4 and raiding Deactivated for 24 hours, find a spot and get settled till that

For any support or Questions,Join our social communities here:

Discord

Website/Forum

aCw Gaming Rustbuster server has been wiped fully  fresh start for Everyone

Wipe: 20th September

Next Wipe: 4th October

C4 and raiding Deactivated for 24 hours, find a spot and get settled till that

For any support or Questions,Join our social communities here:

Discord

Website/Forum

The server has been Wiped. Wish everyone good luck for a new fresh start. 

Next Wipe: 18th October

Discord

Website/Forum

Happy Gaming

Next Wipe: December

Server changelog:

* Clans plugin has been disabled this wipe

*Wiped cycle extended from 2 week to 3 week

Discord

Website/Forum

Happy Gaming

Early Wipe Bois!!

Server has been wiped and also the loot table has been buffed a bit , just few bits and Bob here there. 

Have a wonderful wipe 

Clan system plugin is re added this wipe  

Enjoy the fresh wipe

Discord

Website/Forum

Happy Gaming

Edited by Revezunds
Changing the Discord link

Next Wipe: 7th March

Discord

Website/Forum

Happy Gaming

Future plans for aCw Gaming Rustbuster server

Hello everyone, thank you for all interest in server and tons of love you Rusties all shown to us and seeing that where Server hitting every day 40+ players i have decided to upgrade the server Slots from 50 Players to 100 players. This will be implemented from next wipe i.e 20th March also the server will be tweaked a bit more on security side.

Make sure you join our new Discord it has been revamped and a new look.

Next Wipe: 20th March

Discord

Teamspeak: ts34.acwgaming.com:9134

Website/Forum (Under maintenance

aCw Gaming Rust buster server has been wiped fully fresh start for Everyone 

SERVER CHANGE LOG

Gather rate: Server now have vanilla gather rate as after seeing the wipe cycle that is 2 weeks and players complaining regarding Lag.

Build radius: Small rad town Build radius is increased from 200 to 250 radius . this is to decrease the amount of build around hot PVP zone as of for players with low Performance PC it give them lag.

Security updates: Few minor changes in AntiVPN and server check for players for Bug and Glitches.

MAKE SURE YOU REPORT A PLAYER WHOM YOU SEE BUGGING OR ABUSING A GLITCH .AN ACTION WILL BE TAKEN STRONGLY.

==Overall, we are trying to achieve the real legacy feel back with letting players use everything possible in the game and keep the game as close to real with less modding and trying not to make it experimental. I strongly believe in face punch is doing a great job building experimental Rust and i do not want to do experiments with legacy. ==

Next Wipe: 3rd April

Discord

Website/Forum (Under maintenance

RUSTBUSTER server wiped Fresh start from everyone.
Change log
Minor security adjustments, Glitches Fixed
Airdrops are more precise to location
Server saves files more often at backend.
Fixed false ban glitch reported and tested.

Happy Gaming you all !!

Next Wipe: 29th May

Discord (Join and ask for support or report)

Website/Forum (Under maintenance

Next Wipe: 10th July

Discord

Website/Forum

HAPPY GAMING YOU RUSTIES